The Down Syndrome Connection of the Bay Area’s (DSCBA) number one concern is always the safety and health of our members, volunteers and staff. We are committed to following the recommendations of our local public health departments which includes going virtual where safe social distancing can be difficult.
Join the DSCBA Community!
We hold community and fundraising events throughout the year.
2021 Fundraising Events
- Virtual Wine Tasting Experiences - MARCH 5th, MARCH 20th, APRIL 7th
- Spring Online Auction - APRIL or MAY and Annual Spring Gala - Tent. MAY 1
- Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk and Family Picnic - OCTOBER
2021 Community Events
- World Down Syndrome Day - MARCH 21
- Bike Program - JULY 19 - 23
- Improvaganza - SEPTEMBER
- Holiday Party - DECEMBER
Virtual Wine Tasting Experiences
Raise a glass to 2021 and to our awesome members with an extra 21st chromosome as we "taste our way" through 3 award winning
Napa Valley wineries!
Interact with wine specialists from the comfort of your home, while tasting the wines delivered to your door. Best of all your participation benefits DSCBA programs.
Consider purchasing an experience as a gift for someone you love and a gift certificate will be emailed to the recipient.
Relax, sip and make a difference.
Keep the Connection Strong!
Treat yourself to a mid-week happy hour tasting!
(MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO PURCHHASE)
Spring Online Auction
For details => CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: email@example.com
Registrations will open subject to County health guidelines
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bay Area Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk
- Bay Area STEPUP for DS - October - Details coming soon
Questions? Email: email@example.com
- Drive-Thru Halloween Car Ride - San Mateo– October, Exact date TBD
Please contact Julie for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org