The Down Syndrome Connection of the Bay Area’s (DSCBA) number one concern is always the safety and health of our members, volunteers and staff. We are committed to following the recommendations of our local public health departments which includes going virtual where safe social distancing can be difficult.
Join the DSCBA Community!
We hold community and fundraising events throughout the year.
2021 Fundraising Events
- Virtual Wine Tasting Experiences - MARCH 5th, MARCH 20th, APRIL 7th
- Spring Online Auction - APRIL or MAY and Annual Spring Gala - Tent. MAY 1
- Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk and Family Picnic - OCTOBER
- Holiday Craft Store - DECEMBER
2021 Community Events
- World Down Syndrome Day - MARCH 21
- Bike Program - JULY 19 - 23
- Holiday Party - DECEMBER
Kids N Need Golf Tournament
To make a reservation => CLICK HERE
Bike Program - Postponed
Registrations will open subject to County health guidelines
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bay Area Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk
- Bay Area STEPUP for DS - To Register: CLICK HERE
Questions? Email: email@example.com
- Drive-Thru Halloween Car Ride - San Mateo– October, Exact date TBD
Please contact Julie for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org