The Down Syndrome Connection of the Bay Area’s (DSCBA) number one concern is always the safety and health of our members, volunteers and staff. We are committed to following the recommendations of our local public health departments which includes going virtual where safe social distancing can be difficult.
Join the DSCBA Community!
We hold community and fundraising events throughout the year.
- Annual Spring Gala - APRIL / MAY
- Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk and Family Picnic - OCTOBER
- World Down Syndrome Day - MARCH
- Bike Program - JULY
- Holiday Party - DECEMBER
San Francisco/Peninsula/South Bay
- Virtual Flash Mob – March - Check back for more details
- Drive-Thru Halloween Car Ride - San Mateo– October, Exact date TBD
Please contact Julie for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org